Marketing specialist - Glasgow - Glasgow
The Wise Seeker
*compare my salary
About the Job
At The Wise Seeker we are looking for a person to fill a Marketing Specialist position in a large company based in the UK.
- Develop specific marketing actions (inbound, outbound and content marketing).
- Competitor analysis.
- Define the target market and target.
- Study current digital trends.
- Creating digital content in different formats (for subsequent marketing strategies).
- Implement branding techniques to increase brand visualization.
- Administering and managing the website, social networks and content strategies.
- Monitor marketing campaigns and optimize them over time.
- Reporting KPIs, total conversions and total leads generated.
- Postgraduate degree or specialized training in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, web analytics, social media and marketing.
- Familiarity with the content marketing process.
- Be able to generate high quality digital PR.
- Control digital tools: blogs, websites or word search engines, among others.
- Basic knowledge of mark-up languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Analytical capacity to measure and interpret the results obtained in campaigns.
- Communication skills aimed at improving the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Office hours.
- Hybrid position.
- Permanent contract.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00-£112,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.