Motion Designer - Design Studio - Business Marketing EUI - London
About the Job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imagination thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact, for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About The Team:
1GBM EUI are the Global Business Marketing team (GBM) and champions TikTok in the B2B world, looking to educate, inspire and create opportunities for our sales teams to develop and foster key client relationships and demonstrate how TikTok can deliver business outcomes for their business.
The Design Studio team supports the needs of GBM, working across the design for all events, social, marketing communications, and acting as a brand guardian. We are expanding the Studio team and currently looking for a creative Motion Designer with experience in creating best-in-class assets.
About the role:
The candidate we are looking for is a high-performer and operates well within a fast-paced environment. You have the skills to deliver against a wide variety of video and motion assets. This could be anything and everything from animation, sizzles, social video content, case study videos, and gifs. You have the ambition to support the team and their initiatives and make all things motion look beautiful in a quick, efficient and effective way. An understanding of 3D motion design is a plus.
You should have an innate passion for digital and social media and entertainment platforms. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team, defining how the world's fastest growing digital channel brand is amplified for our clients in-market.
- Being a brand guardian and protecting the look / feel / design for TikTok for Business
- Bringing concepts and ideas to life
- Building our brand library of assets / resources
- Experience in animation / motion design, gifs, and video editing
- Awareness of image and audio / sound licensing and usages
- With the team's support, project management of delivery to tight deadlines
- Leading the motion design needs for GBM team, including but not limited to working with production agencies to oversee the implementation of event branding
- Managing stakeholder relationships across Europe and Globally, to align creatively & share inspiration in order to ensure best practice
- Confident in leading projects from concept through to delivery
- Great team player with the willingness to offer support to other team members, plus mentorship opportunities - Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- In addition to being a great editor, you must be an all around creative, with an eye for small details and a passion for big ideas
- Proven experience as a motion designer within creative / digital agency, or similar industry experience
- Ability to use conceptual thinking, motion principles and guidance in bringing branding to life
- Expert in industry editing tools - After Effects, Premier Pro, and core Adobe CC software. Experience with Cinema 4D is a bonus.
- Experience working in multi-disciplined and cross-functional teams
- Confident in presenting or explaining ideas to wider teams and stakeholders
- Ability to edit, cut, curate and overlay music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- A reel submission is mandatory that demonstrates core competencies
- Experience working in Google Slides/PowerPoint
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.