Multi-Channel Marketing apprentice - Manchester
The Marketing Trainer
*compare my salary
About the Job
Contract: Full Time
Apprenticeship standard: Multi-Channel Marketer level 3
CIM: Level 3 Foundation Certificate
Apprenticeship programme duration: 13 - 15 months
Official title: Cross Channel Marketer
We are working with a group of schools/academies that are looking to hire a marketing apprentice to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for a go-getter with a passion for education who is looking to start a meaningful career in marketing.
The purpose of the role will be to support internal and external communications for the academy, raising awareness of the school’s academic excellence and exciting offerings for students. This will be done whilst maximising the number of student admissions by executing effective marketing campaigns and elevating the school’s reputation within the local community.
You will be responsible for the marketing, recording and communication of all activities and events related to students and visitors to the school. You’ll build good relationships with key members of staff to identify upcoming events and stories.
You will have ownership of the academy website, social media and events calendar. You will have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively influence and will be a team player, with a ‘can do’ and ‘hands-on’ attitude. You should have outstanding communication skills and personal integrity.
Duties will include
In this versatile role, your main focus is enhancing the academy’s image through strategic marketing efforts, effectively promoting events and maintaining the school’s appearance.
As a coordinator for in-school events, you’ll be the main point of contact, ensuring seamless communication. You’ll also support implementing the Academy’s marketing plan and contribute to creating and distributing materials across various media platforms.
Actively managing visual content involves organising photos and videos, collaborating with event managers, and writing news releases to promote success stories. Additionally, you’ll produce and distribute the termly newsletter, monitor KPIs, and conduct ongoing market research for continual evaluation.
Your role extends to maintaining an optimal user experience on the school website, working with social media and analysing metrics, and actively supporting the Academy’s primary liaison network. In assisting with academy-hosted events and supporting public relations and recruitment events, you contribute significantly to the school’s success and positive representation.
The right person will…
The individual in this role would need a combination of skills, qualities, and attributes including:
- Strong communication: Essential for content creation, news releases, and engaging stakeholders.
- Creativity and Innovation: Generate innovative marketing ideas to enhance the academy’s profile.
- Organisational Skills: Manage multiple tasks, events, and projects efficiently, meeting deadlines.
- Attention to Detail: Crucial for designing, producing, and distributing cohesive marketing materials.
- Interpersonal Skills: Build positive relationships with internal and external contacts for media coverage.
- Proactive Attitude: Take initiative in promoting, improving, and ensuring smooth event operations.
- Tech-Savvy: Use digital tools like social media and content management systems for website upkeep.
This role is part of a Multi-Channel Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship with us, The Marketing Trainer. The programme covers a wide range of marketing topics over a 13 - 15 month duration, including:
- Campaign management;
- Content creation;
- Social Media marketing;
- Digital and traditional communications;
- Brand management;
- Communication skills;
- Project Management;
- And much, much more.
- A nationally recognised apprenticeship certificate from CIM;
- A level 3 Foundation Certificate from CIM;
- 12+ months of experience in marketing;
- The best part about all of this is it'll cost you absolutely nothing
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.