Operations Officer - Digital Challenge Team - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
Operations Officer – Digital Challenge Team
London / Hybrid
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Operations Officer.
Within the Deposit operations team we serve as the primary operations team for facilitating client account opening, all client maintenance, inclusive of the application of new liquidity products, all digital channel requirements along with account closures for HSBC Innovation Banking clients. These activities are crucial to the bank’s operational responsibilities and critically, need to be performed efficiently in the best interest of our clients and the bank.
The Deposit Operations team, although not client facing, is required to ensure a high standard is delivered for both our peers and clients when requests are received.
Each team member has accountability for understanding and adhering to bank policies and procedures, complying with legal and regulatory requirements are also critical components in this role. The Deposit Operations team are collectively expected to collaboratively work with the wider business and operational teams closely to build strong relationships.
· Timely processing of deposits activities within set SLA’s
· Opening new client accounts; new, secondary or a new product
· Process client account closures
· Accurate inputting skills
· Updating data points within the core banking systems, such as; address changes, client name changes
· Processing requests relating to interest amendments & financial adjustments
· Maintaining customer collateral accounts
· Operationally processing items
· Some banking experience preferred but not essential
· Operations experienced would be preferred
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organisational, prioritisation, decision-making skills
·Excellent communication abilities, including strong written and verbal skills, and the ability to explain complex issues and convey information, both internally and externally, in an articulate and professional manner
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on Amy.email@example.com
Please note, in the event of a high volume of applications for this role, we will not be able to respond to each individual applicant. Unfortunately, if you have not been contacted in 7 days then we will not be progressing with your application. Thank you for your understanding
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.