Paid Digital Media Executive - London
About the Job
From NBCUniversal, Hayu is the first all-reality subscription video-on-demand streaming service of its kind – offering every episode and every season of a broad selection of reality TV franchises, all in one place. Available in over 40 markets including: Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK on a full array of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, connected TVs and selected consoles) at www.Hayu.com.
Hayu offers a world of endless reality TV, with over 300 shows, over 9,000 episodes, and a selection of movies available to download and watch on the go – all ad-free. The majority of shows stream on the service the same day as the USA, including The Real Housewives, Below Deck and Million Dollar Listing TV franchises. Discover Hayu’s sub-genres of reality content: Home & Design, Dating, Fashion and True Crime.
This is a unique opportunity to join an SVOD service at a hugely exciting time and play an integral role in the international expansion of a brand that has experienced rapid growth in a short period of time, within an environment that is hard working, fast paced and truly collaborative.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
This role is responsible for hands-on campaign creation, management and reporting across a suite of paid search channels to fit into the wider business strategy of customer acquisition & retention as well as brand awareness.
The Paid Media Digital Exec will join an in-house media buying team on a role that lives and breathes data and insights to deliver efficiently on performance and acquisition KPIs whilst paving the way to ongoing test & learn opportunities.
Working hand in hand with a Paid Search Manager and the team’s Director, the role will feed into and from all paid digital initiatives inclusive of paid social, programmatic, affiliates and partnerships, seeking a true 360 approach to best utilise a given marketing budget.
The successful candidate will be passionate about working within a heavily data-driven and performance-oriented business.
Technical and analytical, balanced with a creative mindset and a working style focused on continuously outdoing themselves and executing best-in-class paid search campaigns.
A liking for Reality TV is a plus.
- Campaign building, maintenance and optimisation across all paid search channels together with other team’s Execs and the Manager.
- Budget tracking and pacing within monthly and campaign-specific caps at the platform and overall tactic level.
- Follow the automation of account management tools and processes (such as ad copy changes, bid management and tracking macros).
- Ensuring account hygiene, tracking and feeding into analytical tools is always followed – narrow attention to bids, keywords and KPIs.
- Work on proactive recommendations and opportunities to gain further insights or profit from last-minute prospects.
- Delivering weekly insights, analysis, and trends to inform wider team of paid search performance
- Briefing any creative and copy needs internally in accordance to wider planning needs and following platform’s best practices.
- Responsible for finance accuracy, raising POs for the team’s activity, tracking spend and budgets, processing invoices.
- Tracking and presenting competitor activity for insights and opportunities leveraging external contracted tools.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Paid Search experience – knowledgeable of Google Search Ads and with a thirst for acquiring further PPC experience and exposure across all other digital channels where Hayu operates on. Having previous experience of managing activity in SA360 is a plus.
- CPA-driven experience and used to optimising to strict performance KPIs.
- Absolute attention to detail and a passion to execute at best-in-class level – has daily / weekly / monthly routines as ways of working.
- Strong budget pacing and management skills; data-backed decision-making and an eye for small optimisations that can save on final CPA.
- Analytical profile – knowledgeable of Excel (i.e., vlookups, pivot tables/charts) and visualisation tools (Tableau, Looker Studio), used to work with large sets of data and transfer results and recommendations swiftly.
- Proven track record of successful Paid Search execution, management and optimization within an array of direct response clients.
- Have high acumen and the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple project simultaneously
- Strong understanding of digital media planning and execution and on top of Paid Search trends.
- 1-2+ years experience in a Paid Search role on media agency side or client side within role-relevant industries (Media & Entertainment, SVOD preferably).
- Bachelor's degree or relevant marketing experience
- Highly desirable:
- SVOD/OTT experience highly desirable
- Enjoyment of reality TV
- Understanding of marketing to millennial consumers
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing AccessibilitySupport@nbcuni.com.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.