Primary Content Writer - Windsor
*compare my salary
About the Job
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Primary Content Writer to join our team. The purpose of this role is to expand our library of online courses for ages 5-12 to include both curriculum-aligned and extracurricular learning opportunities for students in Egypt and other countries.
- create math, science, and other courses designed to teach various curricula for ages 5-12
- create extra-curricular courses for ages 5-12 in a range of areas
- research and propose new courses
- maintain and develop our library of questions, solutions, presentations, and activities
- collaborate with multiple teams to develop our digital content
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PGCE or teaching experience is desirable
- Educational content writing experience is desirable
- Creative thinker
- Independent worker who can take on responsibility and follow through on projects
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated and willing to tackle new challenges
- Adaptable to the company’s evolving needs
This is a full-time (35 hours a week) position based in our Windsor office. The gross annual salary is £30,000-£36,000, and 28 days leave, exclusive of bank holidays.
Powered by JazzHR
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.