Product Marketing – Enterprise Data and Back Office Solutions - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
Working Environment: Hybrid
Global Marketing at FactSet focuses on driving awareness and demand for FactSet’s current and future solutions in support of company revenue goals. Through thought leadership, brand awareness initiatives, and a consistent focus on the customer experience, we establish FactSet as a trusted partner helping to solve our client’s greatest challenges through the power of collaboration. All along the customers’ buying journey, from acquisition to retention, we partner with our business units, sales teams, and technology stakeholders to execute go-to-market strategies, deliver robust marketing programs, and produce compelling content that attracts, engages, and converts qualified prospects and retains customers.
As a Product Marketer for Enterprise Data and Back Office Solutions, you will play a vital role in ensuring all relevant groups collaborate and execute on a shared go-to-market strategy. You will be a problem solver, leveraging your expertise to help customers understand how our solutions enable them to make better decisions, work more efficiently, and outperform their competitors. You will work closely with business stakeholders to effectively bring products to market, maintain their position, and provide the foundation for sales and customer success enablement, all while consistently representing the customer’s perspective.
What You'll Do:
- Support Data Solutions through the evolution of the end-to-end go-to-market approach for “Enterprise Data and Back Office Solutions.”
- Act as the Product Marketing steward for FactSet’s Real-Time Data Solutions across all relevant firm types and solution areas.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish market validation and client insights for both new and existing products.
- Develop product go-to-market strategies in collaboration with other functions (including product management, sales leadership, and other marketing functions) to launch new products and solutions to market.
- Guide, create, and deliver value propositions and related messaging to communicate value internally and to the market.
- Support the creation of and utilization of insights from voice of the customer (VoC) initiatives and programs to inform decision-making.
- Contribute to Product Marketing Excellence initiatives to continuously improve and advance the evolution of Product Marketing within FactSet.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing, specifically focused on financial workflow solutions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the financial industry.
- Deep understanding of financial products and data solutions.
- Proven track record in successfully bringing products to market, communicating value propositions, and enabling sales and customer success.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple business functions.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to present information clearly, creatively, and from the client's perspective.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Learn More About Our Benefits Here.
The budgeted amount range for this position in the State of Connecticut and New York City is $150,000 - $180,000.
Returning from a break?
We are here to support you! If you have taken time out of the workforce and are looking to return, we encourage you to apply and chat with our recruiters about our available support to help you relaunch your career.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications and industry-leading services for the investment and corporate communities. As a publicly traded company (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) recently added to the S&P 500 index, FactSet delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 162,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. For over 40 years, the company has served financial professionals, which include portfolio managers, investment research professionals, investment bankers, risk and performance analysts, wealth advisors and corporate clients. FactSet gives our clients the edge to outperform with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists.
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.