Project Manager, Brand (Fixed Term - 12 Months), F3 Central Marketing - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
We are party of Amazon’s Worldwide Physical Stores & Speciality Fulfilment organisation. We aspire to become the first-choice grocery stores by serving customers better and building brands and products they love. We are looking for an motivated and experienced Project Manager, Brand to join in our team.
In this newly created role, you will spearhead our international brand and creative marketing initiatives. Your primary focus will be on project management and stakeholder engagement, working in close collaboration with central and local teams spanning multiple countries and business units. You key role is to facilitate the seamless execution of brand and creative initiatives, ensuring they align with business objectives, promotional plans and marketing strategies. Your responsibilities encompass planning, coordinating project resources, monitoring progress and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the entire project lifecycle.
You will be an integral part of our centralized brand, marketing, and customer experience function, which supports Amazon's Ultra-Fast Grocery business. This includes Amazon Fresh delivery, physical store operations, and deliveries through third-party grocery partners like Morrisons (UK) and Monoprix (FR), among others.
To excel in this role, you should possess a unique blend of project management skills and a deep understanding of marketing, especially in the context of brand and creative development. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about innovating and automating processes to drive growth.
As An Ideal Candidate
- You are an enthusiastic and seasoned project manager with a strong foundation in stakeholder and project management, coupled with expertise in brand and creative development.
- You thrive in fast-paced and highly ambiguous business environments.
- You are solution-oriented, self-motivated, and have a proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional marketing projects.
- You prioritize Earn Trust and excel at collaborating with a diverse set of international stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- You have a growth mindset and actively seek feedback from leaders and peers to optimize outcomes.
- You prefer working intelligently rather than working excessively, and you have experience in streamlining and enhancing processes to increase efficiency for both yourself and your team.
- Lead the project management of brand guideline implementations. Collaborate closely with central and local teams as well as external agencies to define roadmaps, gather feedback, and ensure comprehensive guideline adoption.
- Take charge of the quarterly process for key seasonal events at an international level. Collaborate with local teams to collect business objectives, promotional plans, deal details, key messaging, and country-specific nuances, translating them into comprehensive creative briefs.
- Develop and lead the process for identifying and aligning creative assets needed for Paid and Owned & Operated marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with our creative production agency to create a robust model for providing ongoing design support to local teams, ensuring high-quality, cost-effective outcomes.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience managing budgets
- 5+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company - Amazon EU SARL (UK Branch)
Job ID: A2502449
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.