Regional Marketing Internship - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
Department: Regional Marketing
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Head Office, London
Compensation: £23,365 / year
You will have administrative duties in supporting and implementing marketing campaigns and work closely with local operational marketing teams in Europe, demand planning team and Master Data team in France. This role will be pivotal in supporting the implementation of our marketing plan across retail in major European countries.
A sharp eye for detail and copywriting skills as well as understanding of project and process management will be needed.
The role is suited to those who are ambitious and willing to learn; ready to take ownership of executing multi-channel campaigns and take full advantage of the opportunity to develop your knowledge of Marketing.
You will support two Category Managers following a specific marketing calendar:
- Create kit codes and confection brief in system, liaise with Demand Planning and MasterData if needed and be the official contact for MasterData
- Set up the Marketing promotion parameters in system, liaise with IT if needed and be the official contact for store teams
- Assist Category Managers on copywriting of signage, create designer brief
- Develop weekly newsletters for European store team, consolidate the parts from other functions (CRM, Digital, L&D, ADV)
- Run weekly reports for analysing campaign effectiveness, promotions performances, and ROI.
- Support Category Managers on all the campaign reports and monthly reports analysis within the first week after each campaign/month
- Support adhoc execution of campaigns
- Compile competitor research
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Marketing flair and good copywriting skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and French
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Pro-active and collaborative individual
- Must be used to working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- A degree in Marketing would be an advantage but not essential
- Generous staff discount to use on all your favourite L'Occitane products!
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Extra half day off for your birthday every year
- Extra day holiday if you get married
- Weekly fruit basket per team
- Pension scheme
- My L'Occitane Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech, Childcare Vouchers
- Many social events throughout the year, in and out of the office
- Much, much more!
- Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.