Retail Marketing Specialist - Woking
McLaren Automotive Ltd
About the Job
No restraints. No limitations. We don’t simply push boundaries. We completely rethink them. McLaren Automotive exists to create breath-taking performance road cars.
It takes a community to do what we do. A diverse group of people with many areas of expertise, united by their passion to deliver visionary products and set new benchmarks.
McLaren Automotive commits to equal opportunity for all. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion is at the heart of our impact, it drives our innovation and enables us to truly create something special. Join us on our journey.
Purpose of Role
The CRM Specialist - Regional Operations role will play a vital part in the Global Marketing Team’s implementation of CRM initiatives across our three regions: The Americas, EMEA and APACHI.
Responsible for managing day-to-day regional CRM processes from our global headquarters in Woking, the CRM Specialist - Regional Operations, will work with a wide range of business units to ensure regional CRM activities are aligned to global expectations. You will also be responsible for monitoring regional performance, working with regional teams to ensure data is up to date to ensure our data-driven lifecycle programs run seamlessly, providing our customers with an industry-leading customer experience.
- Assist the Global CRM team with the implementation of CRM initiatives within the regions.
- Support Regional Marketing teams in implementing their CRM initiatives.
- Management of data collection processes within the regions, including data collection for online and in-person campaigns and activities
- Ownership of day-to-day data processes including lead qualification, duplicate management and record updates which support the regions in ensuring they have high-quality data to work with
- Work with the CRM Specialist - Central Communications to manage the scheduling of global and regional CRM campaigns.
- Support global and regional teams with planning, building and sending email communications.
- Generate reports on regional CRM activity.
- Support with the implementation of new CRM systems & processes within region, conducting training sessions and reporting on systems usage.
- Assist the CRM Specialist - Data & Analytics with regional reporting requirements.
- Responsible for collating key information from regional contacts to support global reporting requirements.
- Monitor regional performance across sales & marketing reporting points, liaising with regional teams to correct and update data in line with global KPIs and SLAs
- Supporting the wider Marketing Operations team with regional CRM reporting and communications
- Recognise opportunities to improve regional CRM processes.
- Support the Global Marketing team with new product launches.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Practical experience in implementing and managing CRM initiatives, preferably in a regional or global capacity.
- Experience in managing data collection and management processes such as lead qualification, duplicate management and ensuring data accuracy.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure.
- Automotive or related industry knowledge (preferable): Familiarity with the automotive industry or a similar field would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe Marketo, Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Excel and Power BI or similar systems
- A winning mentality and drive to achieve outstanding results.
- Resilient and adaptable. Able to maintain a consistently high level of work and professional output in times of pressure.
- A proactive, energetic, and positive individual who thrives on personal accountability and making a difference.
- A natural leader willing to challenge the status quo and drive change.
- Ability to understand and create management information of the highest quality.
- A natural love for cars and the automotive industry
- A demanding manager with high standards, who can lead by example.
- Highly credible, can act as an equal player and skilled influencer with all levels of business stakeholders.
- A flexible approach to working hours, including weekends where required.
- Mobile and willing to travel abroad as and when required.
- A competent trainer and mentor
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.