Sales And Marketing Intern
Art of Time ltd
About the Job
Art of Time is a family-run jeweller based in Manchester. We specialise in the sale of pre-owned luxury watches from prestigious brands like Rolex, Omega, Tudor, and more. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and expertise on all our products. Our showroom offers a unique experience for customers who are looking for premium pre owned timepieces.
This is an on-site internship role for a Sales and Marketing Intern to assist with the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies. The Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for creating content, tracking and analyzing data, and logging customer enquiries. The intern will also work to provide excellent customer service and sales support.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Some knowledge of Jewellery and/or watches is desireable
- Excellent Social Media Skills
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.