Salesforce & Marketing Automation Consultant (remote UK) - Bournemouth
About the Job
We are seeking a Salesforce and Marketing Automation Consultant who will be responsible for guiding our clients in their implementation of Salesforce and marketing automation solutions. You will be responsible for providing consulting services, identifying and assessing business requirements, designing and implementing solutions, and managing project timelines. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and marketing automation best practices, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and team members.
- Work with clients to understand their business processes and needs and provide expert advice on how to best leverage Salesforce and marketing automation solutions to achieve their objectives and ensure the successful delivery of projects. Design and configure Salesforce and marketing automation solutions to meet client requirements, including customisations, integrations, and data migration.
- Collaborate with technical resources to ensure proper implementation and delivery of Salesforce and marketing automation solutions.
- Conduct user training and support to ensure the adoption of Salesforce and marketing automation solutions.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance to Salesforce and marketing automation solutions, including troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Optimise and streamline sales and marketing processes, including lead management, opportunity tracking, and pipeline management.
- Provide data-driven insights and analysis to support sales and marketing decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce and marketing automation consulting, including implementation and configuration of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud, as well as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform and marketing automation best practices, including lead scoring, nurturing, and customer journeys.
- Experience with email marketing and automation, including HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with clients and team members.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Salesforce and marketing automation certifications, such as Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant, or Pardot Consultant, are a plus.
Our offices are in London but the role is remote and open to anyone in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Flex Work Schedule, Paid Time Off, remote work perks and more! To learn more about Brafton, visit www.brafton.co.uk
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.