SENIOR CONTENT AND FRONT-END DEVELOPER - Londonderry
HEAD UK Ltd
About the Job
We're on the look-out for an innovative, self-motivated and dynamic Senior Content and Front-End Developer who can drive our implementation and production of our digital consumer experience through brand love and engagement across all our channels especially HEAD. You will be working as part of our Creative Agency with an emphasis on bringing our creative ideas to life, and contribute towards the development and execution of our digital marketing in order to enhance our consumer journey.
This is a very design, aesthetics and consumer facing branding job. Candidates must demonstrate a high understanding of how to bring cutting edge design to life for all of our online and digital channels. Candidates w/o an online portfolio will not be considered.
HEAD is a leading global provider of premium, high-performance equipment and apparel for athletes and players, at all levels. We have five divisions: Winter Sports, Racquet Sports, Water Sports, Sportswear and Licensing.
- Implementation of designs and new functionality across all the HEAD websites of the HTM Group.
- Communication and decision making between the divisions/departments, IT and external web agencies or other digital services.
- Partnering with the Digital Growth and Content team and leveraging all CMS tools within Magento (currently) and the Adobe Commerce Cloud platform (our future Website) to deliver a premium customer experience.
- Taking on a consultant role for digital areas covering web, print and other digital issues as well as Email Marketing development support (Salesforce/Ometria).
- Finding solutions to existing or pending issues related to the websites and other digital platforms. Ensure we operate in a holistic (and not a compartmentalised) way across the entire business.
- You are the main link between the departments and the technology solutions needed to improve the total digital performance and experience of our brand together with the Creative Studio in London.
- Building pixel perfect responsive landing pages from Adobe Xd on Adobe Commerce platform.
- Exploring and discussing creative concepts from designers and evaluating strategies to bring those ideas/concepts to life.
- Front End Development in Magento (now), Adobe Commerce Cloud (once the re-platforming has happened).
- Project Management and setting priorities for the Team based on JIRA.
- Web design: planning, implementation, testing and quality control management.
- Be up-to-date on all the customer facing Digital tools and systems.
- Support management and operational excellence across: Magento, Adobe Commerce Cloud, Bynder, Google, Print Suite, Middleware, Salesforce and Ometria.
- Understands the functionality of internal and external tools and champion new developments in the digital marketing space, especially the deployment of AI based technology and features.
- Team leader in mentoring and coaching the content team on all planning and decision making.
Qualification and Experience required:
- 6+ years or more experience managing E-Commerce systems or similar digital platforms and processes.
- A degree or an equivalent built across years of Digital practice and development.
- Highly experienced working with web tools, systems and solutions including but not limited to: Adobe Creative, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Store Solution (Magento) CMS, Google, Salesforce (Marketing Cloud), Ometria.
- Solution Orientated, flexible, strong communication skills, always thinking outside the box!
- Strong spoken and written English skills are a must. German (spoken and written) is a great advantage.
Please note, applicants must be willing to travel, to work directly with our Ecom and IT teams in our HQ in Kennelbach (Austria). Home base is London and we only consider applicants who will work 5 days in the office.
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and portfolio to the email below.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.