Senior Digital Engineer - Durham
JH Partners Consulting Engineers Limited
About the Job
You will be part of a multi-disciplined engineering design team with a focus on providing a detailed and consistent approach to our quality which will require a collaborative and efficient approach towards delivery and execution on projects.
Who are we looking for?
- Solid and proven revit MEP experience in the coordination of all MEP multi-discipline services
- Experience of delivering projects to UK BIM standards
- Good communication skills to liaise with MEP engineers, structural and architectural designers
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of MEP distribution services
- MEP distribution design hierarchy with spatial accessibility awareness
- Recognition of RIBA stages and PAS codes
- Proficiency in Revit, Navis and clash detection within
- BIM 360 & revitzo experience (Training will be given)
- Support the digital engineering team in all ISO19650 standards and processes
- Be able to collaborate as part of the internal Engineering/Digital Engineering team
- Ensure all designated work is completed to programme and budget.
- Supporting the team with design coordination and the clash detection process
- Preparing and updating drawings and 3D collaboration models
- Have a good understanding of stage 5 coordination
- Chair meetings when required
- A HNC or equivalent in related technical/engineering subject, or at least 5 years proven experience and knowledge of multi-discipline coordination (including Mechanical, Piping Electrical & Instrumentation)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday
- Personal and professional development
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.