Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Exeter
*compare my salary
About the Job
Senior Digital Marketing and CRM Manager
● Full-time and Part-time option available.
● Salary dependent on experience: £35,000 - £65,000 pro-rata.
● Flexible working with office-based days.
● Preferable close in location to Exeter (Devon) or Redruth (Cornwall)
● Position start date: Soon as possible
● Application closing date: 14th December 2023
Bird Eyewear exists to make planet-positive frames. Offering exquisite nature-based styles made from low-carbon bio-acetates, seeds, recycled metals, and repurposed materials. We are the highest-scoring B Corp in the eyewear industry verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Founded by three brothers and based in Devon, our business and products are built for positive impact and champion the restoration of nature. Find out more at www.findyourbirds.com
If you live and breathe data and digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a marketing and data chief to develop, implement, track and optimize our CRM and digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
We have two main sales channels; DTC sunglasses and B2B Optical. Your role will be to develop and grow our DTC sunglasses marketing capability to accelerate growth. Including helping develop compelling campaigns and strong marketing strategies to drive sales. You’ll be working directly and collaboratively with the team to delve into data and drive marketing potential.
● Act as the primary marketing lead, understanding ecommerce challenges and delivering innovative digital marketing solutions.
● Ideation, scoping and execution of best-in-class digital, marketing and customer experience initiatives
● In-depth analysis using core marketing metrics to measure, inform and optimize marketing campaigns
● Develop and implement PPC and multi-channel strategies
● Create and manage content marketing strategies and write audience-led multi-channel content.
● Identify delivery obstacles to improving performance measurements and working to overcome those obstacles.
● Develop and evolve the methodology and framework for digital measurement, to ensure we understand how our content is performing for end-users
Our ideal candidate would have:
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns with a DTC brand (preferably fashion or physical product based).
● Excellent organisational skills and an ability to deliver multiple projects on time and to a high standard.
● Knowledge and experience of implementing attribution models
● Technical knowledge and understanding of the configuration and deployment of digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager and similarly related platforms.
● Skills include setting up accounts and properties, filters, funnels, custom dimensions and metrics, creating segments and goals.
● Ability to work with content designers to set clear KPIs that demonstrate efficacy of content and user journeys.
● Ability to work remotely and manage own timeframe to ensure weekly deliverables
Who you are:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innately organized and wired for continuous improvement
- Effective communication skills to assist various departments
- Punctual, dedicated, and thriving in a collaborative team environment
- Displays initiative, positivity, and happiest as part of a dynamic team
- Inspired by the notion of achieving best-in-class
- Fully aligned and energized by our values.
Please send your CV's and cover note to:
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.