Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing
About the Job
Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing
Are you passionate about delivering best-in-class multichannel marketing programs and activating go-to-market strategies?
About our Team
Our Academic & Government team helps our communities accelerate knowledge for a better world by helping to establish, discover and advance knowledge. We do this by turning scientific discoveries into peer reviewed knowledge, hosting the world’s richest corpus of knowledge, allowing users to unlock insights from content and by measuring the quality and impact of research - turning insights into outcomes.
About the Role
The role leverages audience, sales and business insights and adapts to the global B2B media landscape, delivering top-notch digital marketing for demand generation and sales conversion. This is ideal for someone who is interested in customer-centricity and data, technology, and working with colleagues in various locations globally to bring innovative ideas to market.
- Developing innovative marketing strategies, activating digital programs, testing and optimizing, and reporting on outcomes. This includes strategies that incite progression along the customer lifecycle, from demand generation through to conversion
- Working with organization leaders to identify and implement tactics and channels to improve campaign effectiveness, reach, and target key audiences.
- Delivering innovative marketing strategies that utilize paid, owned and earned channels to achieve our team’s commercial goals. This includes collaborating with marketing and sales partners to tap into demand generation opportunities outside digital (e.g. events) and leveraging local market expertise to increase effectiveness of content and audience insights.
- Working with customer and product experts as well as data sources to translate audience and business insights into marketing that resonates with audiences’ needs, interests, motivations and behaviours across relevant channels
- Executing and optimizing digital marketing activities across paid media, email (AC7 / Pardot), social media, website, etc. in alignment with the team’s goals. This includes
- working with internal and external agency content and creative partners.
- Collaborating with colleagues to improve digital channel effectiveness such as website, SEO, IPM, paid search and social media, through strong reporting, analytics, testing, and data-driven decision-making.
- Have 5+ years experience in demand generation, growth marketing, account-based marketing, and/or digital marketing for B2B companies
- Be commercially minded with an ability to understand and speak to progress against revenue targets
- Be able to understand when and how to pivot, and optimize to improve marketing ROI
- Have the ability to generate data-driven insights with experience in Web Analytics or Tableau required. Adobe Analytics / Pardot experience preferred..
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. We offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working for you
We know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career, as this role is global, benefits may vary according to your location. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Health care plans and benefits
- Modern Family Benefits, including maternity, paternity, adoption and surrogacy
- Life assurance and accident policies
- Comprehensive pension and retirement plans
- Access to learning and development resources
- Your recruiter will advise you on the benefits package for your location
About the Business
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world’s grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.