Senior Marketing and Communications Coordinator - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
A mid-sized, luxury, contemporary interior design studio are looking for an experienced senior Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join their friendly and productive team in central London.
Covering all aspects from copywriting to events and digital, you will work closely with the founders and showrooms to deliver and expand the brands vision and grow its presence. This is an incredible opportunity for a well-rounded and driven marketing professional with significant industry experience looking to take the next step in their career.
Our client offers a warm and welcoming environment, with passionate, ambitious people and ample opportunity for networking and personal development. They’re also very proud of their good coffee machine!
- Plan, create and manage content for all social media platforms
- Content planning and creation skills with the ability to analyse social media performance
- Coordinate industry events for the showroom and manage design events
- Work closely with and liaise with founders and teams on all showroom/studio activities
- Manage awards entries, liaise with external PR contact, and handle press responses
- Oversee studio and website updates, including blog posts and press cuttings
- Support the studio with any print adverts, briefing graphic design, and supplying artwork on time
- Compile and share quarterly reports on email campaign performance
- Strategise and implement improvements based on monthly performance reports
- Previous experience in a similar role within interior design or similar
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good graphic design eye – InDesign is beneficial
- Proficient in Excel and CRM platforms
- Ability to prepare press responses, including copy and imagery
- Proficient in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Solid organisational and coordination skills
- Strong communicator, collaborative and driven, and able to use initiative
To apply for this position please click on the apply button to attach your CV (and portfolio for design positions).
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.