Senior Marketing Executive - Glasgow
Optical Express Group
About the Job
Senior Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented and dynamic Senior Marketing Executive to join our team in Glasgow City Centre. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to enhance visibility and drive growth for Optical Express and ACES.
As a Senior Marketing Executive your main duties will involve:
- Producing compelling and easily understandable written materials/literature aimed at patients and healthcare professionals.
- Using excellent writing skills to develop and optimise content for our website(s), to include landing pages, blog posts, and other digital assets.
- Supporting the development and execution of PR campaigns to enhance brand visibility.
- Crafting and coordinating communications to patients, ensuring consistent brand messaging across all marketing materials and campaigns.
- Helping to create and execute recruitment marketing campaigns that resonate with potential candidates.
- Creating compelling content for various social media platforms and monitoring and engaging with the online community.
- Collecting and curating patient testimonials that highlight the positive impact of our services.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team and other departments to develop and execute strategic marketing plans aligned with overall business objectives.
- Utilising analytical tools to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and campaigns and providing regular updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a marketing role.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, brand management, and marketing communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workflow effectively.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.