Senior Marketing Manager - London
Robert Schroeder for State Assembly
About the Job
Places for everyone.
Thats our mission. To shape cities, create connected communities and deliver workplaces of the future, right around the world.
As a globally integrated real estate group, we draw on decades of experience and the latest thinking in development, design, placemaking, construction and investments to deliver iconic and enormously successful places.
What will you do?
- The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy across our European business including but not limited to retail, place, office, residential and life sciences.
- As the SMM, you will be strategic, have exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills whilst being hands on working to deliver the marketing program as required.
- You will work as a part of a small, passionate team liaising with and managing, suppliers and agencies to deliver to program and budget.
- You will have proven experience in developing successful place marketing and campaign strategies for developments and operating assets that deliver on place and retail objectives. You will be experienced in running activations, events and campaigns, driving awareness, visitation, retail spend and return customers. This includes proactive community engagement and success measures includes active use of our places, dwell time and community feedback.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing and managing the marketing and campaign strategies for residential on-market sales and office leasing campaigns including but not limited to the delivery of and leasing strategies collateral including the delivery of marketing, brochures, digital tools, signage, display suites, Information Memorandums etc.
- Marketing qualification or equivalent experience.
- Industry experience in a marketing, or destination marketing, preferably with in mixed use or urbanisation projects.
- Strong understanding of digital channels and their supporting analytics.
- Experience in engaging with a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Experience within the construction/property industry.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, in English (spoken and written Italian would be an advantage).
- Excellent account and project management skills.
- Manages self and others in line with organisational values and is seen to lead in the area of safety.
- Collaborative team player and ability to provide direction and supervise others.
At Lendlease we are place makers and value creators and, for us to deliver on these strategic priorities, we recognise that the health and wellbeing of our people comes ?rst. By combining awareness, prevention, and support for ?nancial, mental, physical and lifestyle wellbeing, we provide a structure that empowers everyone at Lendlease to thrive. Want to find out more about our benefits click here.
Belong at Lendlease
We offer workplaces that unite diverse minds; where respect, equal treatment and equal opportunity are just the norm.
We strive for our workforce to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we work; and for everyone to feel they belong.
We build careers, develop skills, and invest in people. Imagine what more you can do here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.