Social Media Content Creator - Doncaster
Ninehundred Communications Group Limited
*compare my salary
About the Job
Social Media Content Creator
This is an in-office job only.
Ninehundred Communications Group are looking to increase their Social Media and Marketing activities and are looking to recruit a Social Media Content Creator based in Doncaster.
As a Junior Graphic Designer at Ninehundred Communications Group, you'll be at the forefront of our digital strategy, crafting compelling content, and enhancing our online community, focusing on handling our social media accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Content creation: Create engaging and shareable multimedia campaigns for our social media pages, along with strong written content.
● Content strategy: Work with the design team to develop a comprehensive social media content strategy.
● Research: Market research of the wider industry and keep ahead of competitor / Social Media trends.
● Copywriting: Create engaging and knowledgeable copyrighting for our social media posts along with blog posts for our website.
● Interaction and Maintenance: Interact with our customers in the correct manner on social media platforms.
● Analytics and reporting: to eventually track and analyse the performance of social media content using relevant metrics and tools.
● Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
● Have experience in a Social Media or Content Marketing role
● Working knowledge of platforms, especially LinkedIn, X, Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok.
● Very high standard of written content and the ability to adapt writing style to our brand.
● Good organisation skills and project management
● Highly creative, motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
● Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
● Photography, videography skills
At Ninehundred Communications Group, we value creativity, motivation, and a passion for shaping the digital landscape. If you're ready to take our social media presence to the next level, we encourage you to apply.
● £20,000 - £22,000 + depending on experience
● Holidays 20 + Bank Holidays increasing to 25
● Company Pension
● Life Insurance
● Fruity Monday’s
● Free on-site parking
● Company Events
● Dress Down Fridays
Ninehundred Communications is an Equal Opportunities company.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.