Social Media Content Creator - Crewe
Newbie & Me Baby Store
*compare my salary
About the Job
Content Creator - Social Media
Newbie & Me Baby Store is an award winning, Independent UK retailer with four stores across the UK (Leeds, B’ham, Telford & Crewe).
Our online marketing function is paramount to the continued success and growth of our online presence. We believe this will be an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about creating exciting and engaging content across various social media platforms including TikTok, FaceBook, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
Sound like you? Read below!
As the Content Creator you will support the senior leadership team, understand their vision and look to make it a reality. Creating content across the full marketing mix, and above all be a collaborative, creative, self-driven team player.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following skills:
- Ideally minimum 18months - 2 years' experience in a content creation role, with a focus on crucial media platforms.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills.
- Videography, photography skills and confidence to produce awesome content.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Ability to adapt to different audiences and a self-motivated ability to bring ideas to life.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of social media and related tools.
- Confident user of google Adwords
- An ideal candidate will have experience working with Adobe Creative products.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SEO best practices
- Photography skills for capturing visual content
If your ready for your next challenge, looking to create awesome, engaging content we'd love to hear from you.
Along with a CV, we would also appreciate links to your work / portfolio to support your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Crewe: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 2 years (required)
- Content creation: 2 years (required)
- Google Ad Manager: 1 year (preferred)
- Google AdWords: 1 year (preferred)
- Direct marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.