Social Media Content Creator - Maldon
Ferdinand Football Maldon
About the Job
In a Nutshell…
FFG Maldon are looking for a Social Media Content Creator forour Maldon region.
We are looking for ambitious and talented individuals who are driven experts of social media! If you’re ready to dominate and are confident in your abilities to bring impact and add value to Ferdinand brand, keep reading.
We are looking to elevate our content production and add a member to the team. As a content creator for FFG Maldon you would responsible for:
- Using and creating posts on social media daily
- Have the ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity and experience in making creative content on social media platforms – Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps and in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing etc.)
This role will be working from home with a minimum of 10hrs work per week.
Let's cut to the chase, what's in it for you…
Location: Maldon (Essex)* 10 mile radius working from home
Hours: Monday - Sunday (Flexible hours)
Start Date: December 2023
Job Types: Part-time,
Pay: Voluntary (Paid role for the right person)* 3 month probation
Bonus: Bonus *content lead generation
Uniform: FFG T-shirt and Hoodie provided
In return, what we would like from you…
- Work with our core company values
- Communication with coaches and Directors
- Available in the evenings and weekends
- reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
- DBS – Essential
- Safeguarding – Essential
Finally, let's tell you about us…
Ferdinand Football Group take a stand on equality for all; we promote ‘Everybody’s Game’.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and equality at every level of the company, and are fully opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment. At FFG, every player is to feel welcome and enjoy their sessions in a positive and safe environment.
It is the role of every coach at FFG to create this environment for every player at every session, to ensure they leave each session having learnt something and enjoyed themselves. You are a role model to each child, on and off the pitch, therefore it is expected that you present yourself in a friendly and professional manner at all times, using constructive and engaging communication with both the children and their guardians.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary contract, Apprenticeship, Graduate, Volunteer, Internship
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 5 per week
Salary: From £1.00 per year
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maldon, Essex: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: FFGSOCIAL
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.