Social Media Content Producer / Manager
Lewes Football Club
About the Job
Are you a digital/socials native experienced in managing content processes as well as creating engaging, impactful and shareable content?
Lewes FC - a Barclay's Women's Championship women's team and Isthmian League men's team is looking for a social media content producer for a short term freelance contract to start ASAP.
You need to be based in Sussex or willing to travel regularly.
About the role:
• 10 week, part-time (days tbc - minimum 3) contract - start ASAP
• Flexible working but includes evening and weekend work
• Revamp our current socials, analysing data and establishing processes for publishing
• Plan and produce content for the rest of the season
• Busy, dynamic and fun place to work with a passionate, friendly team
• Be part of ‘football done differently’ working with this game changing club
• Experience planning, producing, post-producing and publishing engaging, impactful and shareable content across all social media platforms
• Experience and confidence working with senior stakeholders to develop content production and distributions strategy and bringing colleagues on board
• Able to work to key messaging targets and Calls To Action
• Brimming with ideas and references from comparable channels
• Experience with building rapport and gaining access to busy people to identify stories/news and create content
• Ability to work quickly in a fast moving environment identifying opportunities for reactive and unplanned content
Rate: £1300-1500 / week pro rata freelance contract.
Apply: Please send your CV and a letter outlining how you meet the ‘about you’ points above.
Feel free to include links to your previous work or projects. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Closing: Wednesday 14th February 2024 at 18:00
At Lewes FC we value and celebrate diversity, and welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We particularly encourage applications from communities underrepresented in our sector including women, racially minoritised people, people with disabilities, and those from working class backgrounds.
You’ll be joining a team that will embrace your ideas and support and encourage you to bring your whole self to work.
We can make reasonable adjustments throughout the application process and on the job. If you have particular accessibility needs, please get in touch and let us know any requirements you may have.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.