Social Media & Content Senior Executive - Doncaster
About the Job
DFS is a passionate home furniture company that started selling sofas in 1969. DFS leads the home furniture market, bringing comfort and great design to the communities we sit at the heart of, online and in person. We champion self-starters, those who aim high and have a passion for continuous improvement, and give them the space to be independent while providing real team support. We offer a wide range of benefits including company bonus schemes, employee discounts, group pension schemes, and more.
DFS is seeking a full-time hybrid Social Media & Content Senior Executive to work at our Doncaster location with the flexibility of some remote work. In this role, the Social Media & Content Senior Executive will be responsible for leading and delivering all aspects of social media content and campaigns, ensuring they are in line with brand guidelines and drive engagement and conversion. They will collaborate cross functionally, and work with the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team members to deliver exceptional campaigns and content.
The ideal candidate will have
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing and social media management, including people management experience
- Expertise in social media platforms including Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Experience in developing and delivering successful social media and content campaigns that meet business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Proven examples of positively impacting social and content metrics, as well as leading content ideation and production
- An interest in interior design/home
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.