Social Media Marketing - England
Rest Your Head Ltd
*compare my salary
About the Job
We are looking for someone to join us who knows how to create brilliant social media content, who loves to get stuck in with new ideas, have fun and with a positive can-do attitude. Could that be you?
We are a Telford's leading high-end accommodation provider, for parties between 2 to 10 people. This year we've had notable guests stay with us, from olympic sporting athletes to internationally acclaimed musicians. Our properties are really absolutely beautiful and our guests love to stay, it's now time to get the word out to more people. It's time to show off what Telford has to offer!
You will play a crucial role in enhancing our brand presence and engaging with our target audience. You will have the opportunity to showcase your creativity and strategic thinking skills while contributing to the overall success of our marketing efforts. Join our team today and be part of an exciting journey as we expand, even potentially earning additional commissions on bookings that you secure for us.
You will be asked to visit our properties and work with us to create engaging content to show them off across our social media platforms.
- Post regularly across our social media platforms to get the word out about our excellent accommodations so that people come to stay!
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Create and curate engaging content for various social media platforms
- Monitor social media channels for trends, insights, and opportunities
- Respond to comments and messages in a timely manner
- Collaborate social media efforts with overall marketing goals
- Analyze social media metrics and provide reports on performance
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in social media management
- Ability to create compelling content that drives engagement
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for social media
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Strong understanding of social media analytics and tools
- Familiarity with public relations principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Check out what we have on offer at present:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: £16.00-£22.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (required)
- Social Media: 1 year (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Telford, Shropshire (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Telford, Shropshire: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.