Social Media Marketing Intern
About the Job
We are excited to announce a new internship position in social media marketing for Runabeat Music. Runabeat Music is a UK-based record label that specialises in showcasing untapped talent to wider audiences across the globe. We work mainly with urban acts of African and Caribbean descent.
We are looking for a creative and proactive Social Media Marketing intern to help manage, enhance, and optimise our social media channels.
Responsibilities will be varied and will include creating the social media calendar, managing social media, and creating original content as well as organising promotional activities.
Day to day tasks can include:
- Scheduling and publishing posts on Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, X, LinkedIn
- Creating content for our social media (text, photos or videos)
- Setting up social media ad campaigns to increase engagement and target new audiences
- Creating press releases for various artists
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Writing the text/copy for social posts & ads, with keen attention to detail when it comes to spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication and creative skills
- Music lover
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Great understanding of social media trends and features and ability to tell a story through content
- Have an innate interest in social media
- Hard-working, passionate, and self-motivated individual
- Understanding and appreciation of storytelling, relatability
- Great short form writing skills for social media
- Experience in journalism or willingness to learn
- Photoshop and creative suite knowledge
- Good knowledge of social media advertising
- Ability to use Canva
- Tik Tok user and able to create good quality videos
- Basic photography skills
- Ability to work on Mac
Job Type: Non-paid Internship
Contract length: 3 - 6 months
Flexible schedule/hours: 2 days per week ( 4 hours per shift)
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.