Social Media Marketing Intern - Iconic Images EMEA - London
Authentic Brands Group
About the Job
Authentic is a global brand development, marketing and entertainment platform. Authentic elevates and builds the long-term value of more than 50 consumer brands and properties by partnering with best-in-class manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers. We are a Lifestyle and Entertainment platform comprising value-driving business models and global brands. Authentic creates sustainable revenue streams through brand development, strategic partnerships and digital innovation.
You’ll be able to access the resources and scale, while leveraging innovative technology and nimble environment. What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to drive ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat. Our team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future of our brands. With the help of some of the brightest minds in retail, marketing, licensing, legal and more, we are building the intersection of digital and experiential marketing to help achieve that mission. We reimagine, evolve and transform brands! At Authentic, we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought and expertise drive competitive advantage. Our global teams are built by go-getters who contribute unique perspectives and push the boundaries of creativity and innovation. Headquartered in New York City, Authentic has offices in major metropolitan cities including Los Angeles and Miami, as well as Toronto, Mexico City, London, and Shanghai.
What You’ll Do
The Integrated Marketing - Entertainment EMEA Winter (January-March) internship is ideal for students who are studying a related subject and are enthusiastic about entertainment and marketing. This internship will provide an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment among industry experts and will offer the opportunity to develop key skills in communications, marketing and relationship management. This role will work exclusively for our team that partner closely with a well-known professional in the football industry and so having knowledge and an interest in fashion and the sports (particularly football) industry will be key.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Create graphic and visual content for dissemination on social media pages
- Carry out research for team projects to enable creative marcomms execution across : digital / social / PR
- Analyze social media numbers regularly / relative impact of posts across all owned social media channels
- Prepare periodic reports for review by a supervisor across all marcomms disciplines
- Undergraduate/graduate student
- Knowledge and/or interest in fashion and the sports industry.
- Able to work up to 20 hours per week
- Able to work onsite in our London office
- Be studying a related subject such as journalism, communications, public relations, marketing or digital media
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel proficiency
- Analytical thinker who is self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Collaborative and able to thrive in a high-paced environment
For individuals with disabilities or religious obligations who would like to request an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.