Support Executive - Digital Product
About the Job
Location: London (hybrid working 2 office days per week)
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
Additional Benefits: Annual Bonus
Thought The AA only provide roadside assistance? Think again.
For over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organisation, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers from roadside assistance to home and motor insurance as well as providing the latest driving technologies. As we continue to expand, diversify, and modernise, joining us as a Digital Product Support Executive, you’ll play a key part to our success and join us on this exciting motoring journey.
This is the job
Joining the AA as our Digital Product Support Executive, you’ll help support the Chief Digital Office leadership teams to manage risk/compliance & governance to deliver the digital product roadmap. You’ll oversee the governance and compliance of all forums, taking minutes, diary management and general administrative duties as well as managing actions/tasks following forums and meetings.
You will also be involved in the rigor of benefit tracking & evidencing of how we are maximising our capex investment as well as enforcing the governance & delivery of the Digital roadmap – all of which are suffering due to current capacity of existing team.
Within this support role, you will be at the centre of each Value Stream and Operations Leadership team within Digital. We’re looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail, highly organised, confident nature and passionate to find solutions to problems.
What will I be doing?
- Perform Risk Control Self Assessments and prepare controls for signoff by Control Owners
- Collaborate closely with Digital Leadership teams to compile slide decks for meetings
- Support in management of third-party administration such as raising and execution of POs and Statements of Work.
- Responsible for documenting incidents, monitoring and ensuring the closing of risks relating to CDO by implementing controls to mitigate repetition of incident
- Oversee admin for CDO direct report team, including expenses, desk bookings and travel booking
- Contributing to a culture of risk incident and near-miss reporting to ensure a continuous improvement to risk management.
- Own governance and compliance of all forums across CDO, ensuring consistency of scheduling, as well as ensuring packs are created and distributed in a timely manner and attending meetings to record and track accurate minutes and actions
- Strong working experience within either a Programme/Project Support, EA/PA or Administrative position in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable and confident working closely with various stakeholder levels i.e., Senior Leaders, Executives and Directors
- Diary management experience and coordinating meetings/forums and/or events
- Meeting minute-taking skills and experience providing accurate records during and following meetings/forums
- Self-starter and motivated to make the role your own
- A solution-thinker, continually exploring improvement ways of working
We’re always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. As a valued member of The AA, you will join and learn within a team that’s as driven as they are supportive and have access to a range of benefits including:
- Free AA breakdown membership from day one, 50% discount for family and friends in the first year plus discounts on other AA products
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + the option to buy additional annual leave
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme and a 24/7 remote GP service for you and your family
- Pension scheme available up to 7% contribution
- Exclusive EV discount scheme
- Diverse learning and development opportunities to support you to progress in your career
- Access to employee inclusivity networks
- Dental and Critical Illness Insurance cover accessible for all AA colleagues
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.