Technology Manager - Digital Platforms - Luton
About the Job
Working within the digital platforms function you will be part of a highly dynamic innovate development team, working on our evolving critical central systems including our PSS solution, Seating and centralised Payments systems. You will be actively involved in small and complex changes covering departure control and flight reservations, delivering within agreed timeframes, cost and quality parameters in collaboration with internal and third party teams.
We will imminently embark on a large transformation programme to modernise many of the aforementioned critical central systems which will run alongside continued BAU delivery
Working in a dynamic environment, the Technology Manager is responsible for managing the initiation, design, build, test, implementation and platform management of Enterprise Level IT solutions within agreed timeframes, cost and quality parameters using a combination of internal and third party teams.
The role works closely with the business and service teams to deliver new products and services to meet the needs of projects and programmes within the prioritised portfolio.
What You’ll Need To Do The Role
- Delivery of technical solutions through initiation, design, build, test, release and support
- Strong track record of successfully managing teams on and off-shore assuring delivery to agreed standards with associated levels of governance
- Engages with Service Management, supporting the activities of service design and service transition
- Proven technical management experience with a successful track record working with Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to deliver enterprise level change
- In-depth understanding of software development principles e.g. different life cycle models, structured methodologies, coding standards, their importance and the benefits they bring
- Knowledge and understanding of total cost of ownership of IT assets and functions and the ability to present and manage trade-offs
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 7% pension
- Life Insurance
- Work Away Scheme
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
At easyJet our aim is to make low-cost travel easy – connecting people to what they value using Europe’s best airline network, great value fares, and friendly service.
It takes a real team effort to carry over 90 million passengers a year across 35 countries. Whether you’re working as part of our front-line operations or in our corporate functions, you’ll find people that are positive, inclusive, ready to take on a challenge, and that have your back. We call that our ‘Orange Spirit’, and we hope you’ll share that too.
Complete your application on our careers site.
We encourage individuality, empower our people to seize the initiative, and never stop learning. We see people first and foremost for their performance and potential and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. As such we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates.
Information Technology (IT)
United Kingdom-London-London Luton Airport
Information Technology (IT)
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.