Trade Marketing Specialist - Kingston upon thames
About the Job
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit .
OVERALL OBJECTIVE & PURPOSE
The Trade Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and coordination, from end to end, of the sales and marketing programmes directed towards retailers and/or key accounts to achieve business objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Lead the development, execution and performance tracking of the Trade Marketing strategy to achieve the business objectives for all products.
- The Specialist should coordinate trade programmes across all key internal and external stakeholders toachieve desired objectives (such as to generate incremental sales, increase brand awareness, improve visibility and improve consumer engagement).
- Develop innovative promotional plans for the trade, key accounts, and different trade styles. This would include direct interaction with Brand Managers, Sales team, Marketing & Sales Managers to identify, evaluate, and recommend opportunities, consistent with business objectives for products.
- Collaborate closely with the brand managers to assure that marketing plans are being translated into actionable trade programs and with the sales force to assure that the trade marketing strategies are being effectively executed and are achieving the sales objectives.
- Develop standards, procedures, templates, execution plans and compliance techniques for management andadministration of the trade budget and trade initiatives.
- Coordinate and communicate product enhancements, pricing, and value propositions in the trade.
- Participates in the design and printing of promotional and POS material
- Creates a feeling of winning within retail locations via winner awareness techniques or programmes
- Support the Marketing and Brand Managers in analyzing data, creating models, and presenting key insight for decision-making and to generate ideas.
- Responsible for developing trade presentations and reporting on trade activation performance for key stakeholders.
- Develop and launch new products in the trade, including training to sales force and retailers where necessary.
- Publish trade marketing initiatives, status updates and results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish trade style and channel specific trade strategies and plans associated with the expansion and optimization of the agent network.
- Participate in development of retailer incentive plans with the Sales team.
- Work with Sales Department to define, enhance and maintain Path to Purchase and/or visibility
- Support the construction of sales forecasts, business cases, and any other content.
- Follow up on trade/marketing campaigns to evaluate results and generate recommendations for future promotions.
- Manage, control and track inventories for promotional prizes, POP material, fixtures, etc.
- Manage relations with suppliers and agencies.
- Provide leadership in the execution of the marketing strategy at the retailer level.
- Recruit, train and manage payment of brand ambassadors/promoters in keeping with company standards
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit .
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.