Trading Content Writer - London
About the Job
- Write about and edit content on a variety of different finance topics, including stocks, ETFs, forex, commodities, trading strategies, broker reviews, etc.
- Take the lead in ensuring our stocks and trading pages are regularly updated with the most relevant information, facts, and statistics.
- Keep up with daily industry trends, update content accordingly and propose new content and topic suggestions.
- Explore & suggest new ways in which we can improve the content of our performance, in terms of both ranking and click outs.
- Conduct extensive competitor analysis to find content gaps, see how we can outrank competitors, and implement your findings accordingly.
- Be a very strong writer able to add new content to our stocks and trading pages as required.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO and how this impacts content performance. Implement SEO best practices & undertake SEO research to improve our rankings.
- Analyse, track, and improve the internal linking between our stocks and trading pages.
- Writing and editing digital content in English to ensure grammatical accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Conduct fact-checking and verify the information presented in content from credible sources.
- Optimize content for SEO to improve search engine rankings and organic traffic.
- Collaborate with writers and other team members to deliver content goals.
- Manage relationships with external contributors and freelance writers.
- Have a very strong undertaking of the stocks, trading market, as well as trading and investing in general.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in content editing or a similar role.
- Proficiency in using WordPress (CMS), familiarity with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Accuranker, Semrush etc.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices, experience in optimizing content for search engines.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies quickly.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Passion for trading and stocks industry, with a strong desire to stay updated on industry news and trends.
- Experience with creating content tasks for writers.
- Experience with producing content for affiliate sites
- At least mid-level seniority.
- Effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized individual.
- Passionate about marketing and the gambling industry.
- Strong command of English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Collaborates effectively with a diverse team.
👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.