Undergraduate placement - Retail Marketing - Birmingham
About the Job
Goodyear. More Driven.
Retail Marketing Undergraduate - 12 month fixed-term contract
By joining the Goodyear Retail Marketing team, you will support the department head on key strategic retail projects to enhance and support the development and growth of Goodyear’s retail franchise brand, HiQ Tyres & Autocare. You will have exposure to all aspects of retail marketing, particularly social media, eCommerce, promotions, CSR and digital.
- Lead on social marketing for Goodyear's retail franchise brand – HiQ across all social channels – FB/IG/Twitter/YouTube/TikTok and LinkedIn
- Support group Marketing Managers on Goodyear customer retail marketing programmes
- Work with leading digital agency McCann Erickson to implement changes required to deliver improvements in traffic and conversion on our eCommerce platforms
- Support the broader customer marketing team on SEO and local SEO programmes
- Produce and lead on content development as required - website news, blogs and PR – to support group SEO strategy
- Liaise with our key lead marketing agency partners to manage projects from the brief through to execution in the UK market
- Support the team in organising and executing various marketing projects, promotions, and digital campaigns
- Lead on our retail CSR programme for our Retail brand – HiQ – creating and organising fundraising activities/events to help support and promote our corporate charity Breast Cancer Now across our retail network
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure optimized operational efficiency and coordination of the department’s activities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- On target for a minimum of 2:1 in marketing or business-related degree
- Experience in Microsoft including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strategic, analytical and able to work independently
- Capable of using your own initiative
- Interest in digital marketing: Social media (Particularly TikTok), SEO, PPC, eCommerce
- A full UK driving license and confidence to use Company pool cars is essential
- Experience in blog writing desirable
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Company discount / cashback scheme
- Free tea and coffee facilities, fridges, microwaves, break out rooms
- Congestion charge free onsite parking
- Laptop, necessary tech equipment and full access to our GDHQ offices
You should currently have the legal right to work in the UK.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 71,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio, and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.