UX Product Owner - London
About the Job
A good client of mine in the consultancy space are currently looking to hire a UX Product Owner on a 6 month initial contract working for a globally known client of theirs in the energy space.
- Continuous UX audit of all DE platforms (collecting pain points, areas of improvements and change requests along the user flow)
- UX design implementation: agile project management with focus on defining user stories & backlog management, ongoing UX testing of new design, planning & monitoring design implementation.
- Product owner experience (working with kanban, ticket systems)
- Transfer of user requirements into user stories
- Planning UX design implementation & roll-outs
- Experience with building digital products (iterative, agile processes)
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.