Vertical Marketing Manager; Manufacturing - London
About the Job
Splunk is building a team of Vertical Marketing Managers, and we're seeking experienced, entrepreneurial and results-focused marketing professionals to drive the creation and implementation of innovative and compelling industry-specific programs in support of Splunk’s growth objectives and critical initiatives within each of the following industry segment Manufacturing within EMEA
With a Vertical Marketer dedicated to each industry segment mentioned above, it requires a dynamic and creative mind with a proven history of success crafting and driving an impactful industry marketing strategy. The candidate will be experienced in a wide range of go-to-market activities with demonstrated success building and coordinating B2B marketing and sales enablement.
What you'll get to do
- Develop the Marketing strategy for their industry segment and manage the integrated cross-functional marketing plan to establish brand, support relationship development and growth with targeted audiences and sales channels in EMEA
- Partner with the internal marketing teams to ensure a cohesive go-to-market approach, and a clear narrative to how Splunk shows up to organizations in the industry
- Perform market research to understand the latest trends, technologies, regulatory requirements and market dynamics and to inform strategic point of view as critical changes take place and how new technologies impact the industry.
- Provide direction on marketing content programs and strategies specific to the their industry segments
- Own and implement the sector’s marketing and collaborate on the thought leadership strategy to extend and amplify across an omnichannel approach
- Work with Product Marketing, Solutions Marketing and Industry Advisory to translate the technical capabilities to align to industry benefits and business outcomes
- Support sales teams by developing specific industry-first sales enablement materials and collateral, including briefs, personas, FAQs, industry sheets and more
- Identify events or venues that attract targeted buyers and influencers to increase brand awareness or change brand image and potentially drive sales and/or build positive publicity that drives new opportunities
- 5-7+ years of relevant marketing experience in the B2B technology industry experience; Previous experience in technology marketing and marketing to Manufacturing buyers are required
- Hands-on ability to build a range of marketing assets (including on-message demo videos, sharp succinct slide pitch decks)
- Excellent communication and writing skills with proven ability in storytelling and narrative development
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive decision-making as well as a consistent track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Product Marketing and Campaign Marketing experience is a plus
Splunk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Splunk, we believe creating a culture of belonging isn’t just the right thing to do; it’s also the smart thing. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging to ensure our employees are supported to bring their best, most authentic selves to work where they can thrive. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.