Vice President, Lifestyle Marketing - EMEA - London
Authentic Brands Group
About the Job
Authentic is a global brand development, marketing and entertainment platform. Authentic elevates and builds the long-term value of more than 50 consumer brands and properties by partnering with best-in-class manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers. We are a Lifestyle and Entertainment platform comprising value-driving business models and global brands. Authentic creates sustainable revenue streams through brand development, strategic partnerships and digital innovation.
You’ll be able to access the resources and scale, while leveraging innovative technology and nimble environment. What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to drive ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat. Our team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future of our brands. With the help of some of the brightest minds in retail, marketing, licensing, legal and more, we are building the intersection of digital and experiential marketing to help achieve that mission. We reimagine, evolve and transform brands! At Authentic, we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought and expertise drive competitive advantage. Our global teams are built by go-getters who contribute unique perspectives and push the boundaries of creativity and innovation. Headquartered in New York City, Authentic has offices in major metropolitan cities including Los Angeles and Miami, as well as Toronto, Mexico City, London, and Shanghai.
What You’ll Do
The VP, Lifestyle Marketing will oversee Lifestyle Brand Marketing, including content development, integrated marketing management, creative, and marketing strategy. Reporting directly to the SVP of Lifestyle Marketing, you’ll be responsible for spearheading all brand marketing efforts supporting our Lifestyle portfolio brand properties in EMEA. This role embraces strategic planning and execution, oversees brand building, and drives best-in-class support and enablement for our brand licensing partners within region. The VP is also responsible for developing relationships with regional licensing partners to drive awareness of unique product and experiential launches in media, events, merchandise, and endorsements rooted in the annual brand plan. The VP will liaise regularly with internal and external partners to ensure that marketing plans are on budget, goals are being met, and support sales and brand initiatives.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Developing and executing integrated, multi-media marketing projects with an emphasis on digital
- Building integrated, omnichannel marketing programs that generate effective outcomes in media and social media impressions through celebrity/influencer associations.
- Secure promotional partnerships in region and introduce Authentic lifestyle brands to more diverse audiences
- Drive consumer awareness of brands to securing and solidifying a fan base.
- Build brands creative strategy, leading marketing campaigns internally and externally with partners
- Lead campaign performance and growth opportunities that align with Authentic strategic goals.
- Lead development and execution of local marketing strategies that tie to overall brand goals and financial targets
- Oversee the implementation, and performance of brand and marketing initiatives in support of each brand's vision and business goals in region
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on ongoing brand development and provide marketing direction and expertise that contributes to business growth and audience engagement
- Lead monthly brand meetings with internal partners and critical licensees and create joint activation plans with clearly defined deliverables, timelines, and accountabilities
- Identify ongoing research needs by brand; manage research projects, present findings to key stakeholders, and make informed recommendations for action
- Participate in brand strategy planning; identify target consumer and retail audience; determine tiering needs; analyze consumer trends and market data, and identify brand growth opportunities
- Facilitate consistent brand messaging across all consumer touchpoints
- Spearhead Regional Brand Summits that communicate the brand message to external partners
- Lead and facilitate best-in-class partner support and management, assuring the delivering of outstanding marketing service and support to licensing partners
- Work with Business Development and Brand Management to achieve licensing and business growth goals in region
- Oversee development and ongoing revision of brand guidelines
- Has at least ten years of experience in brand marketing and management
- Expertise in the Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle sector, with broad experience in media, content, endorsements, digital, and integrated marketing plans
- Lead digital and influencer campaign structure
- A minimum of five years' experience leading a team of 5 or more
- Proven track record in creating and executing strategic brand and marketing campaigns and initiatives that resonate across consumer touchpoints
- Strong understanding of influencer and social media marketing
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- A confident, action-oriented mindset
- Must have strong computer proficiency with strength in MS Office. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
For individuals with disabilities or religious obligations who would like to request an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.