Live ppc marketing jobs and information to help you:
- Live ppc marketing jobs we're currently marketing
- Salary information for ppc marketing jobs
- Info on how we work with ppc candidates
Review ppc marketing jobs we're currently advertising:
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive - Interim/Contract
Senior Marketing Manager - Interim/Contract
Senior Marketing Manager
What is a PPC Marketing Job and Why Do Businesses Need Them?
In PPC marketing, there are several types of jobs, each with a unique role in businesses. Let's explore these jobs, their significance, and the average rates.
- PPC Account Manager: A PPC Account Manager is responsible for overseeing client accounts and developing effective PPC campaign strategies. They work in collaboration with the PPC team to keep clients informed about their campaign performance, provide recommendations for improvement, and manage budgets effectively. Typically, PPC Account Managers in the UK earn an average salary of around £25,000 to £35,000 per year, depending on their experience and employer.
- Senior PPC Manager: Senior PPC Managers supervise PPC campaigns and provide guidance to junior team members. They play an essential role in developing and implementing PPC strategies that align with business objectives. They also monitor campaign performance closely, identify areas for improvement, and optimize campaigns to achieve a higher return on investment (ROI). The average salary for Senior PPC Managers in the UK ranges from £35,000 to £50,000 per year, depending on the employer and industry.
- Head of PPC: A Head of PPC manages and supervises the PPC department within a business. They establish departmental goals and strategies, provide direction to the PPC team, and liaise with senior-level executives. The Head of PPC also monitors the overall performance of PPC campaigns, manages the PPC budget, and reports results to management. Heads of PPC in the UK earn an average salary of around £45,000 to £65,000 per year.
- Digital Marketing Manager with PPC expertise: A Digital Marketing Manager with PPC expertise has broader responsibilities beyond PPC campaigns. They oversee the entire digital marketing strategy for a business while managing PPC campaigns and overseeing other digital marketing channels. The salary range for Digital Marketing Managers in the UK with PPC expertise is approximately £35,000 to £50,000 per year.
How we work helping marketers secure ppc jobs
Welcome to The Hidden Market! We recognize the significance of finding the perfect PPC job that aligns with your career aspirations. Our platform acts as a bridge, connecting businesses in search of PPC talent with exceptional candidates like yourself. We offer a wide array of opportunities, including both advertised positions and exclusive roles that are highly sought after. Our aim is to provide you with the best options available to explore and pursue.
We understand that navigating a career transition can be overwhelming, regardless of your level of experience. That's where we come in to lend our support. Our dedicated team is here to provide valuable guidance and information, empowering you to make well-informed decisions about your future.
As a member of The Hidden Market, you'll have access to a range of resources and services. We encourage you to connect with our team, engaging in conversations to discuss your aspirations and receive personalized guidance. In addition to our free resources and services designed to assist you in your job search, we also offer specialized paid resources and services tailored to your specific needs, should you require additional support.
One of the distinct advantages of joining our network is the opportunity to be considered for unadvertised roles. We actively maintain a talent pool through our extensive business connections. So even if there isn't a job posting at the present moment, rest assured that we will keep you in mind for future opportunities.
At The Hidden Market, we place great importance on fostering a vibrant community. We create engaging content that keeps you updated and connected with the latest trends and developments in the PPC industry.
Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to visit the FAQ section on our website.