SEO Jobs - Explore Opportunities | The Hidden Market
Finding and securing the right SEO job is a crucial task to get right.
We've set out some resources, information, and links to help you.
Below you will find:
- Links to SEO jobs we're currently marketing
- Salary information for SEO jobs
- Information on how we work at The Hidden Market SEO roles
Not looking for a SEO job but interested in other marketing & digital jobs?
Do take a look at our other resources about marketing jobs:
- CMO jobs
- Marketing Director jobs
- Head of Marketing jobs
- Senior Marketing manager jobs
- Senior marketing executive jobs
- Marketing Executive jobs
- Graduate marketing jobs
- Marketing assistant jobs
- Content marketing jobs
- Digital marketing jobs
- PPC marketing jobs
- SEO marketing jobs
- Graphic Design jobs
- Marketing Analyst jobs
Or take a look at our marketing jobs page which is an overview of marketing jobs.
Salary ranges for SEO specialists
Our benchmarking for candidates specialising in SEO shows they earn:
- between £20k-100k depending on level. At the more senior end we see that candidates often move into a broader role in digital
- Indicative ranges for SEO salaries are as follows:
- Head of SEO - £75k-£100k
- Senior SEO Manager - £60k-£75k
- SEO Manager - £40k-£60k
- Senior SEO Executive - £30k-40k
- SEO Executive - £20k-£30k
Too often, we see businesses and candidates waste so much time on poorly qualified candidates and roles: undertaking interviews that are not a good fit. We at The Hidden Market overcome this with our prevetted candidates.
There are numerous factors that influence salaries. Some of these are as follows:
- Market forces: demand and supply
- Company size
- Remit of a role
- Negotiation on both sides: professionals and businesses
We see candidates too often take a role that is not suitable for them. We work with candidates to find the right role with the right business and secure them a decent market rate.
How we work helping marketers secure SEO jobs
What we do in hiring SEO specialists:
At The Hidden Market, we're a unique solution for businesses looking to hire. Why is this important for you as a candidate? As a candidate you have access to roles we are marketing and roles we're headhunting for, which means we have a greater range of opportunities for you.
How we help candidates in securing SEO roles:
Making a career move at any level is a big decision and one that is plagued with potential mistakes. We work with our candidate base to help, inform and guide professionals in making the best career choices they can.
As a Hidden Market Member should you wish you can:
- Connect with our team and discuss your career
- Benefit from our free resources and services
- Select paid for resources and services
- Benefit from our network: we work with businesses in pipelining talent. Aside from live jobs we market you're welcome to register with us and we'll keep you in mind for roles
- Enjoy our community and content
If you have further questions of how we work please check out our FAQ's in the footer.
SEO job or digital jobs
Customer Marketing Manager
Senior digital product owner
Marketing Systems Coordinator
Digital Communications Assistant (30 hours per week) - Internal only
Junior Marketing Assistant
CRM & Email Marketing Manager
Digital Product Manager
Database Marketing Analyst
Field Marketing Manager - German speaking - UK based
Digital Marketing Specialist