Overview of marketing job boards
Below you will find:
- Links to the best marketing job boards
- Links to jobs we're currently marketing
- Info on finding marketing jobs
- Salary information for marketing jobs
- Info on how we work with marketing candidates
- Info to request an account with us
Unveiling the Top Job Boards for Marketing Professionals
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on the best job boards for marketing professionals! If you're on the hunt for your dream marketing job or seeking top-notch marketing talent to join your team, you've come to the right place. Our curated list of top job boards will help you navigate through the vast sea of opportunities and find the perfect match for your marketing expertise.
In today's highly competitive job market, having access to the right resources is crucial for both job seekers and employers. Whether you're a seasoned marketing veteran or a fresh graduate looking to kickstart your career, these job boards are tailored to cater to your specific needs.
At The Hidden Market, we understand the significance of efficient and targeted job searches, which is why we've handpicked the most reputable and effective job boards that cater specifically to marketing roles. Say goodbye to sifting through irrelevant job listings and hello to a streamlined and rewarding job search experience!
Our team of marketing experts has meticulously analyzed each platform's features, user-friendliness, and job listing quality, ensuring that you get the best options at your fingertips. From in-house marketing positions to remote opportunities, you'll find a diverse array of job listings that cater to various industry niches such as digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, and more.
Not only will we provide you with a curated list of job boards, but we'll also equip you with valuable tips and insights on how to optimise your job search. Stand out from the crowd with our expert advice on crafting a winning resume, acing interviews, and navigating the ever-evolving job market.
Whether you're an employer seeking marketing talent or a marketing enthusiast seeking your next big career move, let The Hidden Market be your trusted companion in this journey. Our mission is to connect the best marketing professionals with the most exciting opportunities, facilitating success and growth in this dynamic industry.
Stay ahead of the competition with our regularly updated listings and stay informed with the latest trends and developments in the marketing world. Get ready to unlock your true potential as a marketing professional or discover the marketing genius your company has been searching for.
Our complete guide to marketing job boards:
- The Hidden Market - That's right you can advertise with us as well as recruit through us. Currently we have 7k plus jobs in marketing in the UK
- Digital Marketing Jobs
- Campaign Jobs
- Simply Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Week Jobs
- The Guardian Jobs
- Marketing Week
- The Drum
- Bubble Jobs
- Work in Startups
- Third Sector Jobs
- Bristol Media Jobs
- Tech Spark
- Bristol Calling
- Manchester Digital
- CV Library
- The Guardian Jobs
- LinkedIn Job Search
- Hey Marketers
- DGMG Jobs
- Dynamite Jobs
- We Work Remotely (WWR)
- Demand Curve
Find a range of marketing jobs with The Hidden Market:
Do take a look at our other resources about marketing jobs:
- CMO jobs
- Marketing Director jobs
- Head of Marketing jobs
- Senior Marketing manager jobs
- Marketing Manager jobs
- Senior marketing executive jobs
- Marketing Executive jobs
- Graduate marketing jobs
- Marketing assistant jobs
- Content marketing jobs
- Digital marketing jobs
- PPC marketing jobs
- SEO marketing jobs
- Graphic Design jobs
- Marketing Analyst jobs
Or take a look at our marketing jobs page which is an overview of marketing jobs.
Review marketing jobs we're currently advertising:
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive - Interim/Contract
Senior Marketing Manager - Interim/Contract
Senior Marketing Manager
The Hidden Market salary comparison tool and benchmarking for marketing jobs:
Our benchmarking marketing roles show they earn:
- between £80k on average
- with the average desired salary being £97k
This is of course average data and it conceals a lot of the differences. Should you want to benchmark any of your roles you can do so here with our salary comparison tool. But if you would like some indications of salary bands:
Base salaries bandings by levels - Marketing
CMO salary range - £150k-400k
Marketing Director salary range - £120k - 180k
Head of Marketing salary range - £75k-125k
Senior Marketing Manager salary range - £65k-75k
Marketing Manager salary range - £45-65k
Senior Marketing Executive salary range - £35k-45k
Marketing Executive salary range - £25-35k
Marketing Assistant salary range - £18-25k
Too often, we see businesses and candidates waste so much time on poorly qualified candidates and roles: undertaking interviews that are not a good fit. We at The Hidden Market overcome this with our prevetted candidates.
There are numerous factors that influence salaries. Some of these are as follows:
- Market forces: demand and supply
- Company size
- Remit of a role
- Negotiation on both sides: professionals and businesses
We see candidates too often take a role that is not suitable for them. We work with candidates to find the right role with the right business and secure them a decent market rate.
How we work helping marketers secure marketing jobs
What we do in hiring marketers:
At The Hidden Market, we're a unique solution for businesses looking to hire. Why is this important for you as a candidate? As a candidate you have access to roles we are marketing and roles we're headhunting for, which means we have a greater range of opportunities for you.
How we help candidates in securing marketing jobs
Making a career move at any level is a big decision and one that is plagued with potential mistakes. We work with our candidate base to help, inform and guide professionals in making the best career choices they can.
As a Hidden Market Member should you wish you can:
- Connect with our team and discuss your career
- Benefit from our free resources and services
- Select paid for resources and services
- Benefit from our network: we work with businesses in pipelining talent. Aside from live jobs we market you're welcome to register with us and we'll keep you in mind for roles
- Enjoy our community and content
If you have further questions of how we work please check out our FAQ's in the footer.
FAQ's for marketing jobs
What do marketing jobs pay?
- Marketing salaries vary depending on experience. Starting they can be at the £16k-£20k mark in London and can range up to £300k-350k for a CMO role at a big brand. Realistically marketing executives are often on £20k-£30k and senior marketing executives at £30k-£40k, Marketing Managers on £40k-£60k, Senior Marketing Managers on £60k-£80k, Heads of Marketing on £80k-£100k and Marketing Directors on £100k-£130k and finally Chief Marketing Officers on £130k-350k
- Can marketing jobs be remote?
- Yes of course, but this depends on the type of role that you are doing as a marketer. Some jobs often lean much more toward remote work, maybe content writing or technical SEO for example (there are lots more examples!), but conversely some brands may even want the same roles in the office, for example if the business needs a content writer to work with the stakeholders, interviewing them for content etc, it can be the case that the brand might require the role to be hybrid or more office based.
- Can marketing jobs be replaced by AI?
- No, it is unlikely that marketing jobs will be fully replaced by AI. AI is having a big impact on all industries and essentially providing all workers with a lot more capacity to work and make data-based decisions as AI allows a marketer to crunch numbers and pull in information from a larger range of sources for example. There are areas of marketing jobs that can be replaced and these are likely areas that marketers would be happy to replace such as marketing related admin and research, allowing them more time to work on campaign strategy or work with stakeholders etc.
- Will marketing jobs be automated?
- The potential automation of marketing jobs has sparked significant discussions and debates. While automation has indeed impacted certain marketing tasks, the complete replacement of the entire marketing field by AI remains unlikely in the foreseeable future
- Are marketing jobs stressful?
- Yes marketing jobs can indeed be stressful. Stress is clearly a subjective topic and therefore one that can be disagreed on, but marketing jobs often involve demanding deadlines, high expectations, and the need to constantly adapt to changing market conditions. The nature of marketing requires professionals to navigate a fast-paced and competitive landscape, which can contribute to stress levels.
- Is marketing a job for the future?
- Yes, marketing is widely considered a job with promising prospects for the future. As businesses continue to evolve and adapt to the digital age, the role of marketing becomes increasingly crucial in reaching and engaging target audiences.
- What is a good starting salary for marketing UK?
- This will depend on your educational background and training but non-graduates can be looking at £16k-20k for starting salaries on average, this can go up to £25k for school leaver trainee programs with big businesses that are considered to be alternatives to embarking on undergraduate studies. Alternatively, graduates can be looking at between £20k-£30k starting salaries for careers in marketing. Of course there are exceptions to the rules and no doubt some will earn more and some less.