Digital Marketing Coordinator at Retail Insights - London
About the Job
Retail Insights is Northern Europe's leading retail forum. We are strengthening the retail ecosystem by building a platform for insights, inspiration, and networking, connecting more than 3,000 leaders yearly from more than 15 countries.
Retail Insights is part of United Media which focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc. As of today, we have organically launched 8 media companies and acquired one.
What We Offer You
As part of the Marketing team, you have the unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling a company. By providing you with the ownership of our content marketing, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You'll be working out of our HQ in London and to ensure a never-ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity to get operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matter to the business
- A chance to work closely with the CEOs on our marketing execution
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
- A competitive salary.
- Invaluable transferable skills - boost your interpersonal, research, organisation, outreach and project management skills through experience and training.
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
- Manage email marketing campaigns, segmenting our databases, and maximising revenue opportunities from our CRM and customer database
- Copywrite and design (with help from our Graphic Designer) emails and email campaigns to drive focus towards our events (i.e. webinars and conferences)
- Continuously learn and improve future campaigns and strategies
- Acquire and activate reactive leads
- Coordinate with the Content and Sales team to ensure we reach the right target group
- Sell tickets and drive registrants by managing our marketing inbox
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you're humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have acquired a bachelor's or master's degree with outstanding results
- Have a UK work permit
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are an excellent communicator in English, writing and verbally with exceptional attention to detail.
Monday - Friday we work from our office (next to Victoria Station) and do not offer remote work.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.