Marketing Recruitment Agency
We are marketing recruitment specialists
We are marketing recruitment specialists. We find, engage, and secure the best marketing talent for businesses and therefore the best roles for candidates.
We cover all areas of marketing from traditional offline marketing through the most technical digital marketing and everything in between. We value both on and offline marketing and love working with brands who either use marketing to their fullest ability or want to get started in using marketing as they recognise its value.
The marketing jobs we recruit for:
Here is an indication of the marketing jobs we recruit for. As demand changes so does our work so please bear in mind that these will be updated periodically.
- Marketing Generalist Jobs
- Account-Based Marketing Jobs
- Brand Marketing Jobs
- Channel Marketing Jobs
- Direct Marketing Jobs
- Demand Generation Jobs and Lead generation Jobs
- Event Marketing Jobs
- Experiential Marketing Jobs
- Influencer Marketing Jobs
- Go To Market Jobs
- Marketing Automation Jobs
- Marketing Operations Jobs
- Marketing Strategy Jobs
- Mobile Marketing Jobs
- Product Marketing Jobs
- Recruitment Marketing Jobs
- Subscriptions Marketing Jobs
- Trade Marketing Jobs
What we look for when hiring a marketer?
Marketing is a very varied skill set and as such what we look for when interviewing a marketer will depend evidently on the role we are recruiting for. That said we look broadly for an understanding of the customer: customer-centricity, and an understanding of budgets, forecasting, and the potential return on investment on any spend. Marketing is not the end in itself, rather it is a connector to drive revenue over the short and long term. We see that the best candidates are those that draw together a variety of influences and are able to way up resources and decisions in order to best influence the business. Marketing often plays a vital role between a number of business units within a business and as such influence and leadership skills are really important: being able to work with sales, product and IT and analytical teams.
In regards to specific skill-sets once again this likely varies but we look for a range of both commercial and research based experience, combined with creative and business administration experience. We look for strong communication skills and stakeholder influence as a key part of marketing roles is to deliver and distill key information to business stakeholders, whether that be internal or external audiences. We look for evidenced based experience: specific examples of delivery and business outcomes from marketing investment decision.
What to expect at different stages of your career as a marketer:
As you move through your career from marketing executive to marketing manager then head of marketing or director of marketing you will eventually move away from the day to day marketing delivery, typically, and move to marketing strategy and the delivery and reporting of marketing progress to the business and stakeholders.
Marketing executive role
This role is more operational and is focused around marketing campaign delivery. You will be involved in marketing planning and strategy but will not be leading on this.
Marketing Manager role
A managerial role relative to an executive role takes the lead on campaign planning and strategy and will manage budgets associated with this.
Head of Marketing role
A head of department role will look after a range of marketing channels associated with the business and manage the budget across the department too.
Marketing Director role
A director of department role will deal with the strategic direction of the business function and manage the team through the head of marketing. Depending on the size of business there can be cross over in titles between Head of Marketing and Marketing Director.
Chief Marketing Officer role
A CMO role similarly to the marketing director role will deal with the strategic direction of the business function and manage the team through the head of marketing & the marketing director. Depending on the size of business there can be cross over in titles between Marketing Director and CMO.
Why choose The Hidden Market?
We are a people-first, data-driven, and digital enabled business. Here we've outlined our service offering to you.
- Bias free recruitment: we match candidates on skills and experience and allow you as the client to hire based on requirements not on our pre-conditioned biases. We, therefore, mitigate any prejudice from our side in hiring which may exist across sex, age, status, or any other form of discrimination
- Data-driven: we strive to match candidates really effectively to your roles. We do not overwhelm you with applications but we ensure you receive quality candidates.
- The Future of Work: we are set up to find the best part-time and on-demand talent. We focus on professional hires. Traditional recruiters do not have the network to find the best candidates for you and alternative platform providers have no quality control and as such your business is at risk through hiring a rookie.
- Experience & Quality service: our business is fully digital and as such client and candidate experience is vital to us. Our digital-enablement means that we are able to provide a much better quality of service to all of our users.
- Clarity & transparency: transparency and information are really important to us. We fight against the smoke and mirrors of traditional recruitment. We provide comprehensive information to both candidates and clients in the hiring process to ensure both are on the same page and there are no surprises.
- Our market understanding: we are market experts. No matter how you engage with us a client we leverage our knowledge, skills, and experience to ensure you find the right talent.
- Our sourcing strategy & model: we utilise the latest technologies to find, qualify, and engage with the best talent. We are working behind the scenes with the wider market so whilst we support each new brief with a search we have a solid current network which we tap into.
- Unlock passive talent: traditional job boards by definition only attract active candidates, conversely traditional recruitment agencies are limited by their quality in terms of engaging candidates and how much time they can devote to a search. We are a partner to candidates: partnering with them through their careers and as such we are able to connect clients to passive talent.
How we work at The Hidden Market:
We’re a different kind of business. We’re a very flexible recruitment partner as we truly tailor our resources to a clients’ needs.
We have a range of products outlined below:
- Matching & Search - for cost-conscious clients that want a high-value solution or clients with significant internal recruitment teams we have developed a matching and search product that strips out the managed process element out of recruitment, as such you receive targetted and recruiter quality CV’s but at a very affordable price point that can be used as a really cost-effective but high-value resource for their internal team. For more information on this see our matching and search page.
- On-demand recruitment support - for businesses that need some additional recruitment resource we are able to add support to your business on-demand on a monthly rolling contract basis
- Traditional recruitment - for clients who have a small recruitment need and need the recruitment consultancy services of a traditional recruiter. As a contingent product, there is a success only fee model
- Retained recruitment - this is our service for senior roles in which offers deeper search capabilities for those businesses that want to run a search.
If you have heard enough and would like to start our journey with us then you can register your interest as a company here. If you are a candidate then you can register here. Once registered one of our colleagues will be in touch with you directly to discuss your needs,
If you are interested in finding out more about us and how we work and how we might be able to partner with you then please get in touch at email@example.com
More information on The Hidden Market:
We are the professional skills market connecting the best commercial, marketing & digital talent to the most ambitious companies. Whether you are looking for a role or looking to hire you can sign up and connect with us humans on the other side!
- Professionals looking for a new role or want to be kept up to speed with roles in the market you can register with us here.
- Campanies looking at your sourcing function and wanting to improve the quality of hire you can register with us here.
If you would like more infomation you can find out more about us here: